100 things you HAVE to add to your BUCKET LIST!

Hi! I am Parthi Agarwal, a bored teenager who is going through her summer vacations. As Phineas from 'Phineas And Ferb' says and I quote,

"There's a 104 days of summer vacation

And school comes along just to end it

So the annual problem of our generation

Is finding a good way to spend it"

Have any lyrics described my life better? Other humans spend their vacations abroad, in fun camps and some even decide to STUDY during their holidays *gag*. Us, on the other hand, *sigh* However, there are many things we can do sitting empty. Like make a BUCKET LIST! Here are 100 things to add to your bucket list.
1. Go camping!
2. Feed a homeless person. (My family and I do this every week)
3. Take a class you've always wanted. (I want to try gymnastics)
4. Own a sports car. (Future Parthi, please don't let me down)
5. Go Skiing.
6. Shoot a gun (Not at a human, obviously)
7. Trek to Machu Pichu
8. Visit Angkor Wat
9. See the Iguazu Falls
10. Go Kayaking.
11. Dance at the Carnival in Rio
12. See a glacier. (There will be none left because of global warming)
13.Take a bath in a hot spring!
14. Try to beat a world record. (I will break the world record of longest hours of sleep)
15. Go to a drive in movie theatre
16. Ride a Gondola in Venice
17. See the Eiffel Tower. (I've wanted to do this since I was in primary school)
18. Fly a kite. (Till now I have just dragged the kite on the floor)
19. Solve a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. (DONE!)
20. Be an extra in a movie!
21. Dance the Macarena. (DONE!)
22. Eat FRIED OREOS! (It sounds disgusting but...why not?!)
23. Float in the Deas Sea
24. Play at a HOLI FESTIVAL in India! (DONE! Every. Year.)
25. Learn how to juggle
26. Ride a horse (DONE!)
27. Travel abroad by yourself.
28. See the northern lights
29. Go on a cruise.
30. Travel once by train. (DONE! I mean come on... I live in India!)
31. Fall in love.
32. Climb a mountain
33. Learn how to swim! (Working on it)
34. Set foot on all continents. (1 down, 6 to go)
35. Live at least in two different countries with different cultures.
36. Solve a Rubik's cube (I have been trying this for YEARS)
37. Learn at least one foreign language. (I cant decide which language to learn)
38. Swim with whale sharks (I get scared thinking about it)
39. Bungee jump (My mom says I can't do it)
40. Watch the top 10 movies of all time
41. Own a pet (Till now I have owned three pairs of goldfish. I want a dog)
42. Get your body in the ultimate shape at least once in your life
43. Run a marathon (DONE!)
44. Run a Triathlon
45. Fly an airplane
46. Go to a La Tomatina festival in Spain (Like ZNMD. *laughs in Bollywood*)
47. Three words. White. Water. Rapids.
48. Have your own business
49. Sing to an audience (Karaoke counts)
50. Ride a motorcycle
51. Go Hot air ballooning
52. Give a public speech. (Does reading the Bible and the national oath in front of the school count?)
53. Learn how to surf!
54. Do the Mongol Rally
55. Swim with dolphins. (I love dolphins)
56. Go on a Safari (DONE!)
57. Go to a Little Mix concert (Or any band of your choice)
58. Go skinny dipping
59. Shave your hair off (DONE! I was a 4-year old kid)
60. Ride an Elephant! (DONE!)
61. Go on a road trip (I go on a road trip every once in three months!)
62. Meet your idol.
63. Attend the Olympics
64. Spend New Year's Eve in Times Square
65. Get drunk at least once in your life.
66. Scuba Dive!
67. Volunteer 6 months abroad
68. Try rock climbing!
69. Dive into the water from a cliff
70. Go to Disney Land! (My absolute DREAM)
71. Learn how to sail (I am Moana!)
72. Paint and frame your painting!
73. Help a stranger in distress
74. Ride a rollercoaster (Done.)
75. Drive the Autobahn
76. Spend Christmas on the beach!
77. Sleep under the stars
78. Make a fool of yourself (I have made a fool of myself MANY times)
79. Drive across an entire country!
80. See a solar eclipse
81. Spend the night in a haunted place!
82. Learn how to play a musical instrument!
83. Drink beer at the Oktoberfest!
84. Sleep in an igloo
85. Plant a tree.
86. Ride a camel (Done!)
87. Party until sunrise!
88. Go to the Opera!
89. Go backpacking through Europe
90. Attend a fancy masquerade!
91. Rope swing into water!!
92. Watch a meteor shower!
93. See Heaven's trail in Ireland!
94. Put a piece of gum on the gum wall of Seattle
95. Stomp grapes in Italy
96. Stand under the Hollywood Sign!
97. Visit Heaven's Gate in China
98. Hold a baby Panda! (P.S. I love pandas)
99. Make a best friend for life!
100. Feel like the happiest person on earth.
Aaah… I have never felt more content while writing a blog post. It took a lot of thought and inspiration to write these bucket list items. Honestly, I have never had any long term goals, until now. Writing this blog post filled me with such inspiration and thought and an urge to travel the world. Sorry if I sound like a cheesy biscuit right now. And also Future Parthi, if you are reading this, tell me all about it, girl!

QOTD: Name any one thing you want to do before you die!

K BYE!

By Parthi Agarwal

 

Comments

  1. Yessss I need to add all of these to my list!! I actually did a whole list of things I wanted to do before I die but I like totally forgot them haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let us complete most of them together before we die! Wouldn't want to miss out on life. WHOO!

      Delete
  2. Yessss I want to add almost all of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey you already got number 99 !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to jump, run, dance, fly, cry, fall in love, marry, #no baby,
    Want to take all the destinations mentioned in the list with my best friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sitting and reading all the comment. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20 of the world's most INFLUENTIAL women

50 Songs that you HAVE to hear