The Enchanted Books (The Cave) Part 1

Hi! I am so excited! Guess why? Because I wrote my first ever story! Aaah! Actually not fully. I need to complete and a few finishing touches! That's why I need to do it Part-wise. So what happened, One day....






I was just finishing my homework, it was a typical Friday. I was planning on watching a movie right after. Just then "Your friend Clara has invited you to her house over a study session." said my mom. I know by studying Clara meant " I need your help! Otherwise, Imma' fail." Clara is a loud, booming girl, yet she is really sweet. 

So the next day, I shoved my books into a bag and my dad dropped me over to her house. " Hi! Parthi, you are right on time!" Clara shouted. "Hi.. Clara" " Umm.. Parthi, I need to go to the restroom." and she zoomed off to he restroom. She had a nice room. One side was empty though. I don't know why.

"Oooh! Nice walls" Don't judge me, they were really smooth. Nice bricked walls. Just then, I realized, a brick was loose. I pushed it. Suddenly, her giant walls slid open. I stared in awe. "Is everything alright!" shouted Clara. "Everything is smooth" All I found inside was a floating bookcase. It was black everywhere. What is Clara hiding? I stepped inside.

 I found different fairy tales inside the FLOATING bookshelf. "How is it floating" I decided to call Clara. As soon as I was about to step out. The gates shut close. I was left alone. with only a weirdo floating bookshelf and a cave which was only like 1km. 

*dub dub* *dub dub*

Oh My God! Did she literally just leave us right there. In the middle. Tell us MORE Parthi! I will.. Just wait. Or go to Part II. To see what else happens...😉

K BYE!

By Parthi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 things you HAVE to add to your BUCKET LIST!

20 of the world's most INFLUENTIAL women

50 Songs that you HAVE to hear