50 Songs that you HAVE to hear



Hi!! I am Parthi Agarwal and welcome to 'The P Word'. All of us have our obsessions, right. My obsession is music!! If you know me really well, you know that I always have some background music.

 I like all most all kind of genres of music. Especially Pop!! I don't think I like EDM that much though. My favorite artists are Little Mix and Rajakumari. They are just too GOOD!! Rajakumari is an Indian rapper who has been nominated for a Grammy and Little Mix is an all girls band and I looove them so much!!

Here are 50 songs that I have been obsessed with lately:

1) Woman Like Me- Little Mix

2) Love Myself- Hailee Steinfeld

3)Tell me you love me- Demi Lovato

4)Mercy- Shawn Mendes

5) Hold Me- Mickey Singh

6)Something Sweet- Madison Beer

7) Knocking on your  heart- Maggie Lindeman

8)Little Me- Little Mix

9)Told you so- HRVY

10) Capital Letters- Hailee Steinfeld

11) Expectations- Lauren Jauregui

12)When the party's over- Billie Eillish

13) Between you and me- One Bit, Louisa

14)Personal- HRVY

15)All Night- Steve Aoki, Lauren Jauregui

16)Bad Guy- Billie Eillish

17)My Bad- Khalid

18) Here with me- Marshmello, CHVRCHES

19) I Can't Get Enough- Selena Gomez, J Balvin, Benny Blanco, Tainy

20) Strip That Down- Liam Payne, Quavo

21) City Slums- DIVINE, Rajakumari

22)One Last Time- Ariana Grande

23)Stay- Zedd, Alessia Cara

24) Killshot- Eminem

25) Crying in the club- Camila Cabello

26)Think about us- Little Mix

27) Hurts so good- Astrid S

28) Flashlight- Jessie J

29) TikTok- Kesha

30)Cake By The Ocean- DNCE

31)Most Girls- Hailee Steinfeld

32) Sit still, Look Pretty- Daya

33) Hide Away- Daya❤

34)Anxiety- Julia Michaels, Selena Gomez

35)Hasta Luego- HRVY, Malu Trevejo

37) Celoso- Lele Pons

38) Chun-Li - Nicki Minaj

39) Parachute- Laura Marano

39) Meera- Rajakumariđź’“

40) Boom Clap!- Charli XCX

41) MIC Drop- BTS, Desiigner, Steve Aoki

42) Kiss and Make up- Dua Lipa, BlackPink

43)Swan Song- Dua Lipa❤

44)Calma- Pedro Capo, Farruko

45) Sin Pajama- Becky G, Natti Natasha

45) Arms Around You- XXXTENTACION & Lil Pump

46) Salute- Little Mix

47) Don't Worry Bout Me- Zara Larsson

48) Think About Us- Little Mix, Ty Dolla $ign

49) Rap God- Eminem

50) Shook- Rajakumari

BONUS

51) BELIEVE IN YOU- RAJAKUMARI ❤❤❤❤❤

This is my FAVORITE SONG!! I can listen to it on loop for the rest of my life. 

...................................................................................................................................................................

I am done with that cause. *wipes sweat from forehead* Just Kidding!! This was the most effortless blog post because I have a lot of favorite songs. 

All of these songs were taken from my 6 Spotify playlists!!! If you are bored and looking for music, this is the ideal playlist!!

...................................................................................................................................................................

                                             By now, you know that I am crazy

Follow me on:

Instagram- parthiagarwal

Bloglovin'-https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/p-word-19860703

QOTD: Who is your favorite music artist (Comment below)


K BYE!!

By Parthi Agarwal



Comments

  1. Ooh, HRVY and Daya has some great songs.

    Right now I really love some of Paul Anka’s works as well as Cavetown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My God!! Yes! Besides HRVY and Daya I really like Little Mix (like a lot).
      Hmmm... Cavetown (never really heard of him) I have got to listen to him

      Delete
  2. I've listened to a bunch of those in the past and I love them! I just watched the bad guy billie music video and it's so fun.

    Nabila | Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I've watched that one too. It is actually really good!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 things you HAVE to add to your BUCKET LIST!

20 of the world's most INFLUENTIAL women