Summer Reading List 2019

Hi, I am Parthi Agarwal. Welcome to 'The P Word'. I have my summer vacations going on and... I have no plans. So I have to find a way to stretch these two and a half months without rotting my flesh out of boredom.

 Here is a well-known fact about me... I liked to read. But recently, I got so occupied with homework and projects, I have a lot of books unread at home! Usually, as soon as I get a book, I have the capability of finishing it in one night. (NERD ALERT!!!)

This summer I will finish those uncountable amounts of books... maybe more. And those are:-

1. The Moon Stealers and the Quest for the Silver Bough

2. Treasure Island

3. The Jungle Book

4.The Stolen Kingdom

5. Little Women

6. Adventures of Robin Hood

7. Tales of Greek Heroes

8. The Little Rainmaker

9. The Haunted Bridge (Nancy Drew)

10. More Happy Than Not

11. The Percy Jackson Series (5 books)

12. Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero

13. The Harry Potter Series (8 books)

..........................................................................................................


Okay...those are more books than expected. Although, I have read some books on this list. I promise to be more consistent and I will try to release the reviews with my ancient and malfunctioning laptop. Until then...

K BYE!!

By Parthi Agarwal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 things you HAVE to add to your BUCKET LIST!

20 of the world's most INFLUENTIAL women

50 Songs that you HAVE to hear