My Top 10 Favorite Movies

Hi, I am Parthi Agarwal. I  am honestly having a blast this summer vacation. Sleeping until 11 in the morning, swimming in the pool, stressing about the report card, playing until 8 in the evening and finally watching movies while playing board games. 

I love movies. Especially, watching them with your family. Today you will know my top 10 favorite movies. These are movies which I can watch again and again and not get tired of watching them.

10. Coco

Coco is a beautiful story about a boy named Migel who wants to be a musician but can't because his family despises music.


9. Naam Shabana

Recently, I have been enjoying action movies. Naam Shabana is an AMAZING movie. Women empowerment. There is no male hero in this movie. The only hero is a girl named Shabana. 

8. Parent Trap

It is not possible for you to hate this movie. Although, it is a little cliche. Annie and Hallie are so cool in this movie.


7. George of the jungle

I only have one thing to say about this hilarious movie. AaAaAAAAHAaAAAhAAAaA!!! Understand me if you can. Good.

6. Kung Fu Panda (all 3)


The Kung Fu Panda movies have literally little of everything. Action, comedy, heartbreak and all that. But more of comedy. So FUNNY!!


5. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory


I love watching movies which are books I have read. Before you watch the movie, be sure to READ THE BOOK!!

4. The Lizzie McGuire Movie

Okay, SO WHAT I like Disney movies. I am still 11 years old. It is a really entertaining movie.

3. Ice Age (all of 'em)

So ADORABLE!!!! I love Ice Age Movies too much. And by that, I mean 'too much' multiplied by 300.

Are we at number 2 yet? *pants*

2. Alice in the Wonderland


Need I say More. Please don't say yes, I am running out of
 interesting things to say.

And now the great Number 1 is *drum roll*



The Harry Potter Series. 


I get it, I am obsessed with Harry Potter. The books, the movies, Hermione Granger, everything. I can go on and on, talking about Harry Potter. Siriusly. *giggle* 

 K BYE!

By Parthi Agarwal












Comments

  1. Hey! I’m Deepak
    You read all comments or no
    ����

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 things you HAVE to add to your BUCKET LIST!

20 of the world's most INFLUENTIAL women

50 Songs that you HAVE to hear