Me rating my own Drawings.

Hi, I am Parthi Agarwal. This might seem off topic but I have been watching a lot of Austin and Ally. So what they finished streaming the show. It is so hilarious. Anyways.....

I have been logging on to Pinterest and drawing random sketches. Not gonna lie, it is fun. Today I will show you the ridiculous drawings I drew, and I am going to rate it myself.


1. The "Ballerina Shoes"

I mean, it is not that bad... It looks like the ballerina shoes, what else would I want. I give it a...   *drum roll*

                                                       8/10

2. The "Back Side of a girl"



This was the easiest thing I found to draw that day. So, it doesn't look that bad. Ratings are...

                                                 7/10 

3. The "Mermaid in a glass"


Yeahhh... This one kind of sucked. But the mermaid looks happy. I give it a 

                                   4/10


4. "The lovely Dress"

This one is my favorite. It looks perfect I am LOVING IT! I give it a


                                          12/10

5. 'Kawaii'





Yeahh... I HATE IT!! I have never been good at drawing humans. God has made humans in such a hard way. It is hard to draw them. So hard that I hardly draw them... (HAAAAHAAA!!!!)😁 

                               2/10

That's that. My drawings... in my blog!!!!!!!!!!  Woo!


K BYE!!

By Parthi























Comments

  1. Oh! Psych Drawing
    Give Some More Interesting Content
    Gonna Love it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 things you HAVE to add to your BUCKET LIST!

20 of the world's most INFLUENTIAL women

50 Songs that you HAVE to hear